Timely, Individualized Risk Prediction and Prevention
Decrease risk factors and increase student outcomes with next generation predictive analytics. Change the trajectory of students' lives by identifying students at risk of dropping out based on a dynamic combination of each district's historical data and data from the SIS.
Discover the Benefits of Early Warning
States & ESAs
- Increase graduation rates by identifying students earlier and with greater accuracy
- Compare side-by-side regional graduation rates and trends to determine where support is needed most
- Identify and increase protective factors necessary to a positive learning environment
- Intervene early with the information necessary to change student trajectories
- Track student risk behavior data to ensure equity in access to support resources
- Empower staff to identify and connect students with the right programs and support
- Identify at-risk students early and intervene with necessary support
- Deliver timely, insightful information to drive collaboration and support instructional decisions
The Early Warning Framework
The Early Warning framework consists of four domains supported by 24 Success Indicators that are associated with the risk factors within each organization’s model.